Hey All!
I know it's been awhile since I last posted, but I thought I'd wait until Halloween. That way I have pics of all of us in our costumes! This lovely picture was Halloween last year. Madi went as a bumble bee and I was a flower. Pretty sweet eh?
We are doing really great though. Josh just finished a pretty big week of tests and is relieved to have two weeks with no tests! He felt he did great, so way to go Josh!
Lily has begun cutting her first tooth! If it hadn't been for my dad discovering it while he was here, I would not have even known! I was so surprised! Madi didn't cut her first tooth until she was eight or nine months old. Madilyn and Lily both caught colds at about the same time this past week, so they are just now getting over them. We stayed home yesterday and I think that helped them rest...it helped me rest too! There were some rough nights last week taking care of two sick kids! I would have made some pretty sweet over-time cash if I was paid for being a mom! Having happy, healthy kids is payment enough.
Well, more posts to come...keep an eye out! Okay, well don't literally keep an eye out. I mean I know it's Halloween coming up and everything, but that would just be gross. Take care!




1 comments:
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with this year. You set the bar pretty high last year. They do this awesome thing here in Chicago. If you put on old cloths, have a cup, and ask for money you can go trick or treating for money. It's awesome. It's like year round Halloween.
Happy Halloween!!!
Post a Comment