October 29, 2007

Just some more pictures from our recent photo shoot. I was able to download these the right way so here they are!


















5 comments:

Tyson and Marie said...

AMY!!!!!! How are you? Man, you have such cute kids! Are you in Utah? Where are you living? I miss seeing you! Tys and I are stillin Provo. He finishes school in April and then who knows where we will be. Anyway, keep in touch! Love ya!

Spencer said...

How long have you been in Washington and Marie hasn't realized this yet? Ahhh good ol Marie. It's good to see some things are still the same.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aims! Your mom showed us your blog on Thanksgiving. It is so cute, your family pictures are DARLING!!! Hope everything's going great! We'll see you guys at Christmas. Ali xoxo

Guymon Family said...

Your kids are sooo cute!

Jennie Stanfield said...

Amy, this is Jennie! Beautiful photos. I can not believe how big your kids are getting. Come visit us:

stanfieldsociety.blogspot.com

Miss you guys!