January 17, 2008

We were able, for the first time in three years, to attend the Johnson Family Christmas Party held each year in the booming metropolis of Howell, Utah. It was great seeing family I hadn't in such a long time! There was the usual ginormous bowl of shrimp and all around good food. I wanted to send a special thank you out to my mom for providing the best "kick butt" clam chowder for the party. It was seriously gone in like five minutes. Way to go Mom!


I love this picture of Josh and Lilian.










Here are the great grandchildren taking part in the Nativity story.

Madi enjoying her role as a star for the Nativity. She pretty much stared at her cousin that was playing Mary the entire time.









Lily stayed pretty bundled at the Johnson Family Christmas Party. It literally felt like we were at the North Pole! Despite the cold, I think everyone had a great time. Thanks Grandma for another great party.


1 comments:

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

The girls look so adorable in their matching sweaters and jackets. They look so happy. I can't wait to tell them what great parents they have and how lucky they are. :)