February 17, 2008

I just wanted to send a big, huge 'Thank You' to Anne Gardner who babysat for me and Josh on Valentine's Day so we could go out to lunch. It was our first time going to Sangria, and man it was good! Two suggestions for the next time anyone goes: Macadamia-Covered Halibut and Tres Leches dessert! YUMMY!
A big 'Thank You' also goes out to Emily Peracci for watching the girls yesterday. We went to a great fireside about strengthening your marriage through communicating better to one another. We then enjoyed another date out to AppleBee's!
Thank You!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sangria is Shane and my favorite place to eat! As Lilly says, Num, num... Tres Leches is super delicious, huh? They have a pork chop that is to die for as well.

Tarah said...

don't you just love nice people who are willing to watch your children? i'm glad you guys got to go out...dan and i did too and we had no idea what to do with ourselves.

Anonymous said...

BigDog says:

Wow Amy it is so cool to see on the net what I can't in person. I loved the newpaper headlines. The only one I missed should have been one that reads, "Knuckleheads alive in Pullman!"