Yah! My Double Jogging Stroller came!
This has got to be the most awesome stroller ever made. I did a ton of looking around before I settled on this one, and I am so glad I did. It has an adjustable handle, which is great for me and Josh since we're tall. Both front wheels swivel or lock into a straight position if you're on a trail. Both seats are padded for extra comfort, there are vents on the side to keep my kids cooled in the summer, the canopies fold way down to protect little faces from the sun, both seats fold way back independently of each other for prime-time napping for the sleepy head, fits through standard door frames, and turns on a dime! Can you tell I'm excited?! I am! Josh just kept laughing at me because as soon as I could, I was pushing it around the house with THE biggest smile on my face.
Madi and Lil could not stop giggling once they were inside the stroller! I'm pretty sure that's a good sign. I can't wait for the snow to melt now so I can go running! Look out Chipman~Palouse Trail...we're comin'!



6 comments:
Man, I'M excited for you!! lol. That looks AWESOME! I'm way jealous--that you have a rockin' new stroller, and that your kids are excited to sit in one.....have fun!!!
Yea! I'm very glad that it came and you can go walking with the kids. Let me know when you go and I'll walk with you.
Hey Peck
I saw your parents at Laird's funeral yesterday. It was good to see them, but I wish it was you I saw! Looks like you have a fun new toy...it's about time it's for you and not the kids, right? Just so you know, I leave an inch of anything I drink in my cup too! Always have, don't know why.
How cool for you! I LOVE my jogging stroller (if only I had a double like yours...). It totally makes getting out & active so much nicer...How fun!!! Heather Lee
Love the stroller. That's so nice it fits through doors. I absolutely love my jogger...but I really have to shove it through doors, or fold it down. Did you know you can walk inside the beasely. That's what I do during the winter and it's great.
So how does your stroller run now after taking it about? Tom and I are looking at buying a bike trailer/jogger hybrid and are considering a few options (baby jogger, burley, chariot).
Post a Comment