March 17, 2008

Another Season Starts!

I am so excited because one of my favorite shows is starting back up tonight!! It is season six of Dancing with the Stars, and I'm really excited to see how everybody does this season!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I too have been counting down the days for the show to come back on. Yey, Dancing with the Stars!!! : )

Anonymous said...

um, amy, I think you and I are a lot alike. The more I look at your page the more I think...gosh, I love that too or wow I would have posted that as well. Anyways, I totally enjoyed the show last night. I can't wait for the girls to perfrom tonight. I gotta hurry home from the birthday dinner so I can watch it. :)

Mandy said...

Hey! I've been so out of blogging lately, it was fun to catch up with your family tonight. So many cute posts, where to comment??? I loved all the videos, your girls are sooo adorable. I've wanted to see August Rush, and you've made me really want to see it. I love a good movie. And I too enjoy DWTS (that's what we in the biz call it), though I don't have TV and I never really get around to watching it online :( You'll have to keep me posted on who is doing well. George is rooting for Christi Yamaguci (or however you spell her name). When are we hanging out again?!

The Kay Family said...

I hear ya!! Whoohoo! I was also kind of excited to see "The Bachelor" again (double lame, I know.) I always walk around the house lighter on my feet after watching DWTS. Love it!

NicKim Family said...

You put so much cool stuff on your blog...I really need to learn! I can't even figure out how to post pictures with my writing...so they're not even together...I need to sit down with you or someone have you teach me!! Oh, and by the way, I love your new background! I'm afraid to change mine. I added all my friends and stuff so many times! It's just staying plain jane brown forever.

~Jun

NicKim Family said...

Ha ha...I signed my last comment by jun because my fingers were off one...I'll get it right this time.

~Kim