Funny Things Madi's Said Lately...
Earlier this week, we were sitting around the dinner table with Josh's parents and we were asking Madi, "Who is Papa's papa? Who is Mama's papa?" As we went through the questions, we asked her who Nephi's papa was. Without hesitating she answered, "Father Mulcahy." We have all the seasons of M*A*S*H, so she's seen it quite a few times. We all got the biggest laugh out of that!!
Later that night, she was asking me for something and I told her no. She continued asking me, and I told her, "N-O spells no." She then looked at me and said, "C-X spells yes!" Ha ha ha...she says the funniest things!
Earlier this week, we were sitting around the dinner table with Josh's parents and we were asking Madi, "Who is Papa's papa? Who is Mama's papa?" As we went through the questions, we asked her who Nephi's papa was. Without hesitating she answered, "Father Mulcahy." We have all the seasons of M*A*S*H, so she's seen it quite a few times. We all got the biggest laugh out of that!!
Later that night, she was asking me for something and I told her no. She continued asking me, and I told her, "N-O spells no." She then looked at me and said, "C-X spells yes!" Ha ha ha...she says the funniest things!



0 comments:
Post a Comment