Iceskating in Moscow!
We got to go iceskating last Thursday with the Graduate Professional Student Association connected to the Vet School. It was a blast!! We had such a fun time together skating around!


Madi loves Todd.

Here's Madi and Lil taking a short break from the ice.

Madi loved her bright blue iceskates! She kept telling us all night, "I love iceskating!"

Papa and Madi out on the ice!

It was a lot of fun pushing Lil around on the ice! It was nice having the stroller there to help me with my footing for a bit. I hadn't iceskated in sooo long!

Todd helped hold Madi's other hand to keep her from slipping too much!

Here's Josh and Todd trying to teach Madi how to skate.

By the end, she was really getting the hang of it. She did not want to get off the ice!

Our good friend Emily Pieracci helped Madi skate too!
3 comments:
I love that you took the stroller out on the ice
That looks like so much fun! It has been ages since I've been ice skating. How fun to take Lily out on the ice too!
man, i can't believe we missed that! well, yes i can...we miss all sorts of stuff, but it looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment