Spring Break!
Bowling at Zeppos!
Here is Madi's 7 pound bowling ball she carted around!
This was Madi's first time bowling and she loved it! She kept asking, "Is it my turn? Is it my turn?!"
Madi beat all of us with a little help from the "slide-thingy" that she rolled her ball off of. I've got to pick up my game if I'm going to win next time!***************
We have had such a nice Spring Break. It has been so wonderful having Josh around all week, if I can say that without sounding selfish. It's been great to have him to myself for a whole week!! The past couple weeks have been really, really long and we have had so much fun as a family on our break. Thanks again to Omi and Opa for coming up to visit. We loved having you guys here!!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment