A Nice Mother's Day
I know this is late, but I had to put these pictures on here and tell Josh thanks (again) for such a nice Mother's Day. He worked really, really hard to get the yard all ready so that I could plant flowers!
I know this is late, but I had to put these pictures on here and tell Josh thanks (again) for such a nice Mother's Day. He worked really, really hard to get the yard all ready so that I could plant flowers!
These are tulips that were already here when we moved in!
I know what you're thinking...isn't this the same guy who stabbed himself in the leg with a knife just a few weeks ago, and now he's handling a heavy duty piece of machinery?! I'm happy to report no critical injuries happened! Josh trimmed up all the bushes around the house and they look awesome!Thanks to my family for making this the best Mother's Day yet! I love you guys!







0 comments:
Post a Comment