May 29, 2008

No pictures yet, but we are already having so much fun this summer. We had a big change of plans and are in Utah until August! Crazy I know, but it's good to be spontaneous right? The girls and I flew in on Memorial Day. The people working in the airport were so nice to us and were very helpful getting us on and off the plane. That was my first flight by myself with the girls and I think it went well. I am staying with my parents while Josh is in Rigby, ID working at a mixed animal practice. He is really loving it there. He said today he helped with an orthopedic surgery on a Pug and that yesterday they did treatment on a cow that had cancer on it's eye! We'll probably spare you from the pictures he's been taking (some might be a little too gruesome), but he is loving finally getting some "hands on" experience. We have fun weekend plans, so I'll be sure to post some pictures soon!

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Cool, everyone in Utah for the summer!

Shaila Lou said...

Hope you guys have a great rest of the summer in Utah. How exciting for Josh to be doing the real thing!! Hope everything is going good for you all!

Richard and Emily said...

I'm so excited to see you this summer!!!

Street Fam said...

Peck,

Let's have a gripe in right reunion this summer! :)