These things are only fun when you have two girls, I think. Tyrus thinks he needs to drive both steering wheels at once. Amia stands up, or hangs her head and legs out the window and door. Tyrus and Amia fight and squish each other in the corners... Tyrus takes his sister down. You get the idea.
5 comments:
Wow, your girls look just like you. You need to coach us on how to make our kids look just like their mom.
How cute. Ok so I didn't know Josh stabbed himself. What happened?
These things are only fun when you have two girls, I think. Tyrus thinks he needs to drive both steering wheels at once. Amia stands up, or hangs her head and legs out the window and door. Tyrus and Amia fight and squish each other in the corners... Tyrus takes his sister down. You get the idea.
Lilly and Maddy are so cute! I agree. COMPLETE lifesavers, Seth gets very distraught when we go to the store and there's no car for him to ride in.
Love these carts too, but when we go to Safeway and there aren't any...the boys complain the whole time!
Post a Comment