A Funny Story...
While Josh has been in Caldwell, ID he has had to palpate a large number of cows each day. There was a day last week he palpated 120 cows which produced a huge bruise on his forearm. Madi was aware that Papa's arm didn't feel very good and during her prayer the other night, this is what she said, "Heavenly Father, please bless Papa's arm that he uses to wipe cow's bums that it will feel better..."



5 comments:
That's hilarious! Funny Madi!
Man, when you blog, YOU BLOG! I'm terrible too, I subscribe to blog and look at them that way, then I always forget to check the private ones. Oops!
Looks like you are having such a fun summer. I wish I could go on some fun adventures!!
I just LOVE the funny things kids say!! They always crack me up. . . the way they look at the world. It looks like you are having a fun summer. Enjoy it while you can!!
Hello Harpers,
We can totally relate to this story and have had some funny sayings involved with Brett's job too (since he palpates all day, every day! Hope you are surviving 4th year. It gets so much better once you are done with school.
Hang in there!
Forgot to tell you that we finally have a blog. Check us out at
remundramblings.blogspot.com
Hey buddies! I love that story...Your girls are so funny. Hope you're having a good time back in Washington!
Post a Comment