Happy 14 Months Lily!
I've totally slacked off on keeping track of things Lily does at each stage. I think my last post was when she was ten months old! She will be fifteen months old at the end of the month...oops!Lily currently loves to eat anything anyone else is eating, even if she's just eaten. We call her our little chow-hound because she loves food! If she sees you eating, she's right at your side signing 'please' with an oh-so-sweet look on her face.
She still loves guys. She is such a flirt! When any other guys are around, including total strangers, I take a backseat. She just loves being around men. Should I start worrying about that now or later?!
Her vocabulary consists of: Mama, Papa, uh-oh, Nana, and "muh" for 'more'. She is recently working on saying 'Opa' clearly and she is getting better at remembering to sign 'thank you' when it's needed. She loves to wave bye-bye and blow kisses.
She still loves to cuddle and I really hope that never goes away.
She is such an independent little soul. We went to the park the other day and she was just wandering amongst the trees and looking at the grass, picking up the wood chips in the playground and studying them (probably seeing if they were edible or not), and just having a grand time all on her own. I do love that about her. She isn't afraid to venture off (ask me in another year if I like it and I might have a different answer).
She has a sense of humor!
She knows when things are funny. It doesn't take people laughing for her to go, "Oh, I guess that was funny." She just has this sense of when she's being silly.
I feel blessed to have her in my life. She is a pleasant, happy child and for that I am grateful.



2 comments:
On the nana note, Amia was asking if Madi was staying at her banana's house...
Okay, another comment: where did you find your cute background?
Post a Comment