LASIK!
It worked!!
How YOU doin?I had my LASIK surgery done on Monday. I was extremely nervous, but Josh gave me a blessing to calm my nerves and the staff was really great. It is so weird to be able to see without my glasses or contacts. My eyes are doing awesome and it is so nice to see!!
Funny sidenote: After the surgery, I left the clinic with my beautiful eye shields and glasses on. There were a few people in the waiting room, and seeing how there was a perfect opportunity to do something silly, I walked into the door! Ha ha ha...my mom and I were laughing pretty hard. I didn't look back to see if anyone in the waiting room was laughing, but I thought it was pretty funny. Then once outside I yelled, "I can see!" There were a couple janitors nearby that looked over. Hey, I just wanted to share my joy with everybody!




8 comments:
That's a super HOTTT look for you!
Yeah you! I can't believe you did. You are so lucky to have such a nice mom and dad. Congratulations on the new vision. I have a little song for you. EHHHM....."I can see clearly now the rain is gone...I can see all obstacles in my way..."
Love ya! Cami
You are so BRAVE! Way to go! I hope to have it done someday myself-- I am nearly blind now so hopefully I still qualify! I'm glad you can see now!
Hey Bug Eyes! You lookin' gooooood!!! Can't wait to see you now that you can see me. Love you.
I would have thought you running into the door was hilarious!
I'm so jealous, but too incredibly frightened to have lasik done. That's awesome that you were able to do it!
Amy, that is so awesome! Your story about walking into the door is classic! Sounds like something I would have seen you do back in the day in high school!
I'm so jealous that you are able to see the clock while lying in bed. That's what I dream about! Hilarious running into the door.
Camille's comment...hilarious too!
Post a Comment