October 27, 2008

I'm So Proud!

Josh presented his Senior Paper last Thursday on "Estrus Suppression in Mares" or "Moody Mare Management". Basically, they supress mare's heat cycles so they can get them to go into heat at the same time so it's easier for research, etc. Josh showed different methods that are used to achieve this.
He had written a 20 page paper and had 20 minutes to do a powerpoint presentation on his paper to about 50 people which included DVMs and fellow classmates. I was so proud of him while he was up there! He did such a fantastic job! He was making people laugh and I thought he answered professor's questions at the end remarkably well (although I might be a little biased). The fourth year's senior papers are a really big deal, so to celebrate, we went to Red Lobster for endless shrimp...yummy! Good job sweetie! We are all so proud of you!
Love,
Your Girls

1 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Yeah Josh!