October 3, 2008

Lily's Latest...
Lily loves all of Madi's dress up items. She walks around the house with purses on her shoulders and frequently gets into my bracelets and necklaces (two of which she broke last week...bummer), but I love seeing her pretend and play.


Lily absolutely loves shoes! If I don't keep my closet door shut, we're cleaning up my shoes at least three times a day! She'll bring me her shoes in the morning and hold them up to me saying, "Aga! Aga!"


I have to admit that when it comes time for my kids to start learning how to feed themselves I have a really hard time. It gets so darn messy! Some days I do fine with it and really enjoy watching Lily discover things with her food, like what will happen if Lily puts her tomato sauce covered hand all over in her hair, but I still have a hard time. Even though I seriously cannot watch my Lily eat sometimes, I'm grateful that she's learning how to eat independently! And I'm also grateful for the mat under her chair!!

0 comments: