You know, you keep going like this and those nine months of hell just might be worth it!!! Congratulations Bosh! We KNEW you could do it without any doubts.
Boy isn't it a great feeling to know that you can now make some money by what you have learned. Congrats Josh on this stepping stone in you career. Keep up the good work, it is definitely worth it.
PS Gina wants to know when you are coming to express the anal gland on dixie? Jack can't wait to see you again either... :-)
Amy, I just came across your blog. Congrats to the two of you. I can't believe how close we are to the end of school and the beginning of everything else.
CONGRATS JOSH!! Although I am not surprised. I know you are capable of doing anything you put your mind to. I know the future will be full of so many wonderful things for you and your family. With Love, :) Bonnie
12 comments:
Congrats! It is a relief isn't it. Whew...now we just get to worry about what we're doing next because we know that is a next now!
congratulations, jo jo!
You know, you keep going like this and those nine months of hell just might be worth it!!! Congratulations Bosh! We KNEW you could do it without any doubts.
Congratulations! That is so awesome!
That's always good news to hear that you hae passed something.!! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats Josh! Too bad you never told your father. Hope your head isn't too damaged. Thanks, Amy Nothing but the best in the future.
Congratulations! that is so neat :)
Boy isn't it a great feeling to know that you can now make some money by what you have learned. Congrats Josh on this stepping stone in you career. Keep up the good work, it is definitely worth it.
PS Gina wants to know when you are coming to express the anal gland on dixie? Jack can't wait to see you again either... :-)
Amy, I just came across your blog. Congrats to the two of you. I can't believe how close we are to the end of school and the beginning of everything else.
That is soooo awesome! Congratulations Josh!
"I am Sparticus!"
Boy Heshua, you're a freakin' Docta now!
CONGRATS JOSH!! Although I am not surprised. I know you are capable of doing anything you put your mind to. I know the future will be full of so many wonderful things for you and your family. With Love, :) Bonnie
Post a Comment