I love that last page and they are all sleeping together. That is so precious! My kids would never do that.It was fun seeing you for a second today. My boys got anxious and darted out the door with me barely behind them. We need to hang out!!
Wowee, looks like the big b-day bash was lot's of fun!! Wish we could have tasted that cake! I can't believe how fast the kids grow up.
Such a cute party! How fun! Happy Birthday Madi!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that last page and they are all sleeping together. That is so precious! My kids would never do that.
It was fun seeing you for a second today. My boys got anxious and darted out the door with me barely behind them. We need to hang out!!
Wowee, looks like the big b-day bash was lot's of fun!! Wish we could have tasted that cake! I can't believe how fast the kids grow up.
Such a cute party! How fun! Happy Birthday Madi!
Post a Comment