February 3, 2009

Too Pooped to Shop!
Last Monday we went on our big shopping trip for the meals for that week. Madi and Lily rode in the front of the cart together as usual. I found myself smiling as we finished up at the register because I noticed how quiet and good my kids were being. Before heading outside I bent down to put on Lily's beanie and found this! When I found her she actually had her head resting on the "dashboard" of the cart and was out like a light! I couldn't help but start laughing and Madi joined in. I managed to get her hat on, but asked Madilyn to help hold her head up since it didn't look too comfortable to have her forehead resting on some hard plastic. I was so glad I had my camera phone with me right then so I could snap this shot. Once we got out into the cold air, Lily woke up with an excited "Hi!" Luckily, I was able to get her back to sleep once we got home.

1 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely adorable! Your girls are the cutest!