July 10, 2009

Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (ColdPlay) by Jon Schmidt



Since I am a HUGE Jon Schmidt fan, I absolutely fell in love with this arrangement. I actually had the privilege of meeting Jon when I was in ninth grade because he is married to one of my good friend's sisters. He helped Leta and I learn our songs for ninth grade choir and is a really awesome guy. He is so musically talented and this song certainly demonstrates his capabilities as a musician. I love these two songs seperately, but together they are just beautiful. It's worth the eight minutes!

3 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Amy, I've been listening to this for weeks. Isn't it amazing, I too am a huge fan!! Beautiful

The Kay Family said...

You're on a blogging roll, Amy. I love all of the updates. The girls are getting so big, I just can't believe it. They're beautiful. Hope all is well in Clarkston!!

Talia Jensen said...

Isn't this the coolest arrangement! My sister posted it on her blog a while ago and I fell in love.