September 6, 2009

{Experimenting With Makeup}


These first two photos are from Lily's first experimentation with mascara. What do you think? Is it a success? I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her. She was so proud of herself. After all, she did get it on her lashes!

This photo is from her second experimentation with mascara. She got a bit more adventurous and into it the second time around. Needless to say, I have since put my makeup away on a shelf she cannot reach. She also has a fascination with women she sees wearing lipstick. So ladies, be prepared to share your lipstick should you pay us a visit. There was a woman sitting behind us at church today with dark lipstick and heavy mascara on and Lily had to go sit on her lap. She kept smiling and looking up at her asking, "You got yipshtick on?"

0 comments: