We're On Our Way!
We put in an offer on a cute house today and found out this afternoon that it was accepted! We are so excited to become home-owners! I'll post pictures of the house when I can. There is a lot of paperwork left to do, but we should be into our new house by the second week of November! It is going to be pretty crazy around here trying to work and do school and pack up the house, again, but we couldn't be more thrilled!




10 comments:
We are waiting for our loan to be approved, and we should be moving into our new house the same time you move into yours!! Such exciting times! COngratulations!
Congratulations on the home. Owning is fun but moving is not. Good thing moving is temporary:).
Yeah COngradS!!! How exciting, in a home just before getting ready for Christmas
I'm so excited for you guys...I can't wait to see pictures. Post them soon. I hope all is well.
That is incredibly exciting! Frustrating with all the paper work and the hoops you have to jump through, but so worth it in the end. Awesome! Look us up if you ever visit down this way...we miss you guys!
Congrats Amy & Josh!!! That is so awesome!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys!
Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics! :)
I am very excited for you guys! Congratulations!
That is so exciting! Congratulations. But houses are like a sick friend, you love them but I swear they are always needed something! Glad you get to experience that joy!
Post a Comment