On one of our last days in Utah, we drove to American Fork to see Josh's family before heading back to Lewiston. We had a yummy dinner and the kids had a blast playing and splashing in the kiddie pool!
Kiddie pool + lawn chairs + kids = lots and lots of jumping
Madi was trying to help Lily jump into the pool. Looks like Lily's feet stayed planted instead! I love my nephew Tyrus in the background testing the water-proof capabilities of his rain boots.
Amy! I love your new posts. The girls are getting so big! Lily looks like Scout from "To Kill a Mockingbird." I love it. Tell them hi for me...and Josh too!
1 comments:
Amy! I love your new posts. The girls are getting so big! Lily looks like Scout from "To Kill a Mockingbird." I love it. Tell them hi for me...and Josh too!
Post a Comment