January 19, 2008

5 comments:

Spencer said...

Welcome back to blogging. It's good to see pictures again of you all you guys.

Guymon Family said...

Amy your girls are so cute! It's crazy seeing you with two little girls instead of a softball glove. Whenever I see pictures of you I hear you laughing. You look so happy!

The Kay Family said...

Wow girl!! You are sure on a roll. I love all the slideshows & scrapbook pages. They look so good. Keep it up!! I love to hear and see what you have been up to!

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

I love all of the pictures. We love you guys. Love, The Meeks Family

Shaila Lou said...

I've loved seeing all the updates on your family! That quite the work! The girls are as cute as ever! Madilyn's birthday cake is just like one my Mom made for my niece's birthday. How fun to have little girls! Good to see your doing great. No baby yet on this end, but you're welcome to come see him if he ever comes!