January 27, 2008

This post is a little late, but these are some pictures from Madilyn's birthday with the family. This is the princess table she had been asking for since Christmas. Some of you ladies might recognize the dolls...that's right...it's Kid Sister and My Buddy. This Kid Sister is the same one I played with when I was little. I don't know what happened to "my" My Buddy, so we found a replacement. He has a pretty sweet "bowl cut" mixed in with a little bit of mullet. The tea set on the table was also mine. It is pretty crazy watching her play with most of my old toys, but it's fun too because it brings back some good memories. Happy Birthday Madi!

I set up the table and dolls the night before Madi's birthday. She was pretty excited waking up to the Princess table and chairs and new dolls!
Here's the fam playing a mix and match game on Madi's new table.
Madi got this great art easel for her birthday. She absolutely loves it! She can paint and do dry-erase on one side and draw with chalk on the other.
Nana and Grandpa sent her some cute new jammies for her birthday.
Here is a wooden princess puzzle I found for her. You can mix and match the different skirts and shirts! Madi thinks it's pretty cool.
More new, warm jammies!
She looks a little concerned in this pic, but she really was excited. She is holding up a princess nightgown and slippers.
Yah! A princess mix and match game...sweet! She is really good at it too!

3 comments:

Trista said...

Wow!! Three already?! Where does the time go?? Happy Bday Madi!!!!

Shaila Lou said...

Princesses, what girl isn't happy with that, and dolls. Happy birthday Madi!

Anonymous said...

Amia said "does she have that of mine?" And, thinking she just noticed that they have the same puzzle, I said "yeah!" She then said "Well, she'd better give it back!" I have some explaining to do. She is really enjoying seeing pictures of Madi and Lili. Wow, snow!!!