January 27, 2008

A little over a week ago, us moms got together with our girls for a Pudding Paint Party. I was so excited for it! Tarah had made up a bunch of different bowls of pudding and even used food coloring to make red, green and blue with the vanilla pudding. Here are the girls awaiting their pudding: Kember, Kaycee, and Madi
Tarah Johnson rendered her kitchen to the imaginative minds of Madi, Kember, and Kaycee. In all actuality, the kids stayed relatively clean!

Madi mostly ate the pudding instead of painting with it, but she's no dummy...when she sees food...she eats it!


Hey Puddin' Head!

Here's Kember really getting her hands dirty! Good Job Kember!

Way to go Kaycee!

Madi dipping for some more inspiration

Too bad she doesn't like chocolate pudding...

Puddin' Hand

I love this picture because I think this could go in the dictionary next to the word: Glutton!

Here is a picture of Madi's final masterpiece!

Who doesn't love to get messy?!

Madi was on a complete sugar high after all was said and done.


Here is some footage from the Pudding Painting Party. Madi mostly ate the pudding...but that was half the fun!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Boy, sure looks like fun ;) I copied some of the picts...thanks for posting them!

Shaila Lou said...

What a great idea! I might have to try that some time. I'm sure it's a huge hit!