I wanted to post this picture in memory of President Gordon B. Hinckley who passed away today. We should all feel so blessed to have been led by such an amazing man and prophet. I am so thankful for a prophet who has truly guided us through these latter days as the song is written. Thank you President Hinckley for your leadership, sense of humor, and humility. We love you.
January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That was a sweet tribute to Pres. Hinckley.
I love the new look of your blog!
Hey Amy! How are you? Pres. Hinckley was an amazing person and I am so grateful for him too. We will definately miss him. I got your comment and here is the website where they have directions on how to add cool paper etc. to your blog. This is where I got my info. I am excited to see what you come up with! (even though yours look GREAT already). I love seeing all of your pics. I miss you guys! Hopefully we will see you sometime soon.
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment