These haircut pictures are from after Halloween, but I realized I hadn't ever posted them, and I wanted to post
something today, so this was it!

We went to Fantastic Sam's and Madi was excited she got a sucker.

I didn't realize how long her hair had gotten! Here she is wondering what the heck is going on...

Here she is happy to realize what is going on!

This picture somewhat reminds me of Lloyd Christmas in Dumb & Dumber when he gets his hair cut for the party.

DIVA!
3 comments:
Hehe, I'd noticed her cute new 'do earlier and was waiting for photos! She did so good! And it is oh so cute!! :D
I love the sunglasses. She is way too cute!
So, why is it that kids put sunglasses on upside down? do they stay on better that way? Sigh...some day Kember will be able to get a hair cut...
Post a Comment