February 25, 2008

Happy 10 Months Lily! Lily has become a very fast crawler and she loves to babble. She is starting to do sign language back to me so that has been really fun. She signs 'milk' and 'more.' She really loves music. If Josh pulls out his guitar, she crawls out as fast as she can and sits next to him and rocks back and forth while he plays. She waves bye-bye and blows the cutest kisses you'll ever see. She has learned that she can make herself cough and thinks it's really funny. I do not because I check her at least fifteen times a day to make sure she isn't really choking on something! I cannot believe she'll be a year old in two months, but I can't wait to see what she's up to then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is one beeeeutiful baby. (and I'm not even ultra Omi biased just a little bit.) Love ya all . Omi

Spencer said...

Fun stuff. Kelsey is 9 months and still refuses to crawl. We're thinking she might just go straight to walking.