Here is Lil at 9 months...okay, so she's going to be 10 months soon, but I thought I'd post these of her enjoying being nine months.

I'm sorry, I have to just say this...she is really cute! She loves crawling under the table. The only trouble is once she's under there, she bumps her head on the chairs and on the table!

Sweet feet

Lily is such a busy body. She pretty much likes to play with anything that's not a "toy", but I guess that's what is so fun...she loves to walk while you hold her hands and she thinks Madi is the best thing ever! She also gives lovely kisses and still loves to snuggle, which I hope goes on forever.
3 comments:
Oh Lil!!!! She is so flipping cute! I just want to kiss her. Good pics mama.
love, Cami
She is so stinking cute! You don't have to be sorry for admitting that!
Wow! What a cutie! She gets more adhorable everytime I see her. I love your pics.
Post a Comment