February 8, 2008

I just wanted to throw this question out there: Why am I having trouble viewing people's videos they've posted to their blog? I keep getting a message saying the video is temporarily unavailable, and I'm missing out on some neat stuff! If any of you have experienced the same problem, or know how I can get around it, please let me know!
Thanks,
Amy

2 comments:

Trista said...

Okay, since I have no idea what your email is, I'll just respond to you here. :D So I have a Nikon D80. Let me know if you want to talk cameras because I will talk your ear off. :D If you're wanting to get into anything more than a regular point and shoot camera, look for a digital SLR. They are all over in price ranges--it just depends. If you'd like some recommendations, I'd be more than happy to help ya out! Nikon, Canon, Sony and Pentax are all quite good brands. Let me know if you want me to keep talkin'! lol...I love my camera talk. tristateeter@gmail.com

The Bott Family said...

You may have to download a new version of your media player, quick time player, or whatever program you use to view the videos. They always have updates and the old ones won't work. If that doesn't work I don't know what it could be. Good luck!