March 11, 2008

About a weekend ago, we hung out with the Hardys and Poteets. We had really, really yummy pasta, salad, and breadsticks. We hadn't hung out with those guys for a long time, so it was a blast getting together with them. We played a really fun game called "Celebrity" and played Disney SceneIt. Mandy and Shaila your boys are soooo stinkin' cute! Here's cute Grayam. We learned that Grayam reaches out for the "force" a lot!
Here's a picture of Lily with cracker in hand and a binky in her mouth. She couldn't quite figure out that in order to eat the cracker, the binky HAD to come out! Ha ha...

This is sweet, little Winston. He is the newest addition to the Hardy family. He pretty much slept the whole night!



1 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

That was such a fun night!! I can't wait to hang out again. That was so cute when Lily had the cracker and binky! She is the cutest little girl ever! It's fun to see a picture of my sweet baby on some else's blog! I'm still so sad I forgot my camera!