"But I don't want a nap!"
What is it with my kids and not sleeping lately?! That has been my latest frustration. Today, we babysat a girl from our ward and I tried to get her and Madilyn down for a nap. Didn't work so much, so after two hours of trying to get them to sleep, I kicked them off the beds and decided Madi wouldn't have a nap today. She can just go to bed at 7:30, I told myself. Well, at about 4:00 I was relaxing in the chair and Madi came and settled in next to me. I was sitting there about ten minutes when I looked over and noticed that she was asleep! Well, she's still going to bed early the little stinker, but she's a cute stinker at any rate!
What is it with my kids and not sleeping lately?! That has been my latest frustration. Today, we babysat a girl from our ward and I tried to get her and Madilyn down for a nap. Didn't work so much, so after two hours of trying to get them to sleep, I kicked them off the beds and decided Madi wouldn't have a nap today. She can just go to bed at 7:30, I told myself. Well, at about 4:00 I was relaxing in the chair and Madi came and settled in next to me. I was sitting there about ten minutes when I looked over and noticed that she was asleep! Well, she's still going to bed early the little stinker, but she's a cute stinker at any rate!



4 comments:
oh i hate it when they do that. kember is starting to do that more and more, and it drives me batty! it is way cute how she fell asleep though, and i'm glad you got a picture of it.
ha! kids can be such turds! it's great to have your blog address.
-seth
Yup, we're getting into the nap skipping as well...not quite like this though! lol...so cute!!!
That is too funny! I'm glad you were able to capture that picture. It's priceless!
Post a Comment