Congratulations!
We just wanted to say 'Congratulations' to all our friends who graduated this year! Way to go Grads! Josh and I attended the WSU Vetmed Graduation this afternoon to see some of our friends graduate. It got Josh really excited!
Do you like my "Happy Pancake"? We celebrated finals being over by having a pancake breakfast complete with Mickey Mouse pancakes, heart-shaped pancakes, and yep, you guessed it, Mr. Happy Face Pancake! Way to go on your finals everyone!!



4 comments:
Just looking at that delicous smiley face pancake makes me hungary! You guys rock!
I feel I need to clarify that last comment. The Mr. Smiley Face pankcake picture made me hungry, not Hungarian as everyone might be thinking.
Very cute idea! At first I thought it was a banana, cut in half. Guess that would work, too. Yeah finals are done!
THANKS! I'll take that congrats anyday! And next time you are in Utah, I expect that kinda breakfast!
Post a Comment