The weather here has been so nice this weekend! It has been warm! My tulips are finally getting the chance to bloom, and I am loving the warmer weather!!
On Saturday, we took our dog Skeeter and the girls to a gated park in town. Skeeter likes to run off whenever she gets the chance, so we knew it would be safe to take her somewhere she couldn't escape from while we played fetch with her.
Madi and Lily plum wore themselves out with all the open space they had to run around on. Lily especially enjoyed exploring the wonder that is grass. She was crawling on her hands and feet with her bum in the air as she went along for the first little bit. It was really cute. Then she decided the grass was perfectly safe and stuck to walking for the rest of the time. Madi ran from one end of the park to the other. She had a lot of fun throwing the frisbee for Skeeter.
All in all, we had a good weekend other than Josh cutting his leg and having to go to the emergency room. Don't worry...he's fine. He just cut his leg while trying to break up some frozen turkey burgers. Lesson learned? Cut away from the body. They flushed out the wound, gave him a tetanus shot and three stitches. Good thing he has the week off!
Thanks Mike and Jen for helping us out!! You guys are awesome.







8 comments:
So does this mean you flunked cub scouts? I don't think this is the sort of thing you want to be told in public.....especially in the whole surgery thing. we're glad your OK! Love, OMI
That's what they have microwaves for. Thaw them out a little and then they come apart a lot easier. Hot water works as well if you don't want to use the micro. Uncle Lew
You guys have been busy! I've been getting behind on my blogging lately, so I haven't checked yours out in a few weeks. I've missed a lot! Lily's party looks like it was fun. We're sorry we missed it. Maybe next year we should do a combined one :) CUTE pics of the fun in the sun, isn't it so nice to go outside!?
I'll have Tom read this post later (we're on the way out the door to pick up our bikes from the bikeshop). I'm sure he'll have something insightful to say.
Josh, Josh, Josh,
You and sharp pointy objects just don't mix do they? I have just one word of advice as just about everyone else has said it all for me. DO NOT RUN WITH SCISSORS
Lilly and Maddy are adorable, I especially like Lilly's hat :)
The weather here has been great too. I'm glad to see pullman is nice as well. You guys look like you're having fun!
It's been a while since I've checked your blog. I always forget to, because I have google reader, but since you're private, it doesn't update it. Oops, I'll try to be better. Such cute pictures of the girls. I'm loving the weather we're having now. I hope it stays.
I'm glad Josh is okay. Matt did the same thing on his mission opening a package.
Post a Comment