Palouse ~a~ Palooza!
We had a fun, little shin-dig at our place with some of the single's wards and a few couples from the married ward. Brian mowed down a patch of the pasture and people had fun playing volleyball out there and throwing the frisbee around. There was an old bath tub we found that we put the drinks in, so that was pretty cool. There was some good food to be eaten and grilled. Brian was the official "Grill Master".
Pretty sweet set up eh? I only wished that we would've painted some flames across the side of the Safari to add a backdrop to the music. Oh well, maybe next year! Josh and Todd provided some good music for the party. "We're not worthy...we're not worthy!"
Poor Lily had to stay inside due to her pneumonia. It was a little chilly outside so Nana & Grandpa watched her and Madi (especially after Madi bit through her tongue after getting nailed in the face with the swing, then biffed it running down the road). Thanks Mom & Dad! I don't think Lily was very happy to be missing the party though!Seriously, look at this face. How could anyone not love this face?!





1 comments:
Hi Josh, Amy and family,
Your blog is making me so homesick for the Palouse! We miss you guys and hope all is well. Fourth year is starting soon-good luck. If you need moral support give me a call. I haven't entered the world of blogging yet but will let you know when I do. It is so nice to see you and I wish we could get together and let our girls play!
Natalie Remund & Family
natd22@hotmail.com
Post a Comment