Pictures from Lily's First Birthday!
What is a big birthday party without a big birthday cake from Costco? It was so yummy. I had considered making her one, but why do it when you can get a cute one like this?
The kids had the most fun chasing all the balloons around, but what is a party without balloons?
Thanks to all our awesome friends for coming to Lily's party! We also wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave Lily a gift!!
I really cannot believe my baby is one! She is walking like crazy, and learns more and more everyday. She still says 'uh-oh' and 'nana' for banana. She can now tell you what a dog and cow says and has a lot of her sign language down. She is still a snugglebug which I am thankful for! She gives the best cuddles. Lily chowing down on her birthday cake. She was on a total sugar high afterward!!






3 comments:
Love the pics!! Amers, you are such a cute mom, I still can't believe you have 2 kiddos. I so wish you lived closer so we could play!
Happy Birthday Lilly!!! Crazy stuff that she's already one! She's getting so big!
And Maddie...seriously a diva! Love the hat and love the pink shades!
Both your girls are so adorable! I'm excited you guys are going to be here all summer! xoxo
Happy birthday Lily! Thanks for inviting us it was fun seeing so many people from the ward. The boys loved playing with Madi. Malcolm even told me so when we got in the car. We should definitely get together soon...the kids really enjoyed playing!
Post a Comment