June 19, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It was five years ago today that we were sealed for time and all eternity.
Even though the day of our Open House was pretty chilly, we were blissfully happy!

We had an awesome day visiting with family and friends that came to congratulate us!


Josh is probably going to kill me for putting this on here, but this was a really fun time in our lives. Here we are in the play "Last Stage To Tumbleweed Gulch" at the Old Barn Community Theater!
Side note: Josh is dressed hideously because after the play was over we did a medley of songs from plays that have been done at the Old Barn. One of which included a song from "Annie". All the guys in the cast dressed as little girls to sing!
In the play we were in, he was very handsome dressed as the cowboy hero of the town! Thank goodness, because you sure make an ugly girl sweetie!



We have had a lot happen in the past five years we've been together! We welcomed two beautiful daughters into our lives, you graduated from Utah State and we moved out of state to attend Vet School!

You really are my best friend Josh and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father put you in my path. My life has been complete and happy since I met you. I cannot wait to see what lies ahead in our future, but I wouldn't want to take it on with anyone but you!

Since it's our 5 year Anniversary, here are 5 things I love about you:

1. You always make me smile.

Even when I don't want to, you know how to make me smile! Sometimes that's so frustrating because I want to be mad at you, but you always know what to do or say to make it happen.

2. You are sweet.

You've taken Pop's advice that he gave you to tell me you love me everyday. You show you love me by the things you do, but it means a lot to have you say it too.

3. Your sense of humor!
I wish I was as witty as you are. You say the funniest things at the perfect time. I always have a good time when I'm with you because we have fun laughing together.

4. You are a wonderful Papa.

You really get down to Madi and Lily's level to play and talk to them. Your family is number one with you and it shows in all you do.

5. You make me happy.

I love when you pull out your cello or guitar to sing and play songs. You take the time to pull me aside to dance. You believe in me. You encourage me to learn and try new things. You are a good listener. You help me to be a good mom. You take time to make me feel special and beautiful.

I love you.
P.S. Thank you for the absolutely beautiful flowers! They made my day!

5 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post, Amy. Josh, you're a lucky man!

The Platts said...

Happy Anniversary, You are so good at blogging. You guys have been busy since I visited your blog last. We all say Hi!!! The girls are growing up so fast.

Brooke and Jason said...

Congrats!!!!

Shaila Lou said...

Happy 5 years!! Time flies! Great to see all the updates of your family. Madi and Lily are so cute. Love the pictures of Lily on the rocking horse. So fun that they have some "bikes" to play on. Before you know it, Lily will be going so fast on that thing!!

Jen said...

When I first saw Amy wearing Josh's suit jacket in your wedding pictures I thought you were dressed like that because you were having a "pilgrim" themed wedding.
-Mike (not Jen)