July 10, 2008

Hey All!
We hope you all had a good fourth of July, now that it seems to have come and gone! I can't find the attachment to hook up my camera to download pictures on the computer, so it may be awhile until you see pictures of what we've been up to!
Just to give you an update: Josh is currently in Caldwell, ID at the Caine Center. It is basically an extension of WSU's vet school where the students come work for an entire month. They work exclusively with cattle and Josh says that he has already learned a lot from only being there one week. He is coming down for the weekend and the girls and I are very excited!
The girls and I have been having a lot of fun. Wednesday I met up with one of my best friends, Kim Garner and her cute boys, at Falcon Park. Madi and Jackson are only two days apart and they get along great! It was a really hot day, so we didn't stay too long.
While Josh was in town, we went up to Lew and Gina's house (Josh's Aunt and Uncle) so Madi could ride Gina's horse Jack. Josh got the saddle ready and away she went. She seemed to really enjoy riding around. Lily even got on the horse with Madi and loved every minute!
We had a great fourth of July. We went up to Liberty, UT and had a great time socializing with members of Josh's family. Later that night, we attended the Oakley Rodeo. I love that rodeo! I could totally live up near Oakley. It's a place where you can really stretch your legs. As always, the rodeo was awesome. Lily could not get enough of all the horses running around. Madi now knows what she wants to be when she grows up: "A Rodeo Princess!" Madi and Lily were completely transfixed with the fireworks. It was cute to see Lily's face light up as she pointed to each one.
I promise to get some pictures on here as soon as possible! Hope you are all doing well!

0 comments: