July 11, 2008

Fun With Friends
We had a really fun time getting together with my good high school buddies! We had an awesome bbq! This is cute, little Ryan Snedaker. He belongs to Brooke (Bradshaw) and Jason Snedaker.
This is my friend Sierra and her darling girl Kelsey.

My good buddy Amy was great about hanging out with Madi! Thanks Ames!

Lily and Brooke's husband playing a little soccer.

Being together again with my friends at this bbq made me thankful all over again that I found such an awesome group of people to associate with. I don't think I've ever told any of them (you know who you are) how thankful I am that I found you guys! You literally lifted me up to a better place and you let me be myself and liked me for it! I'm so glad we can still get together, even when we haven't seen each other for awhile, and laugh and chat like we used to. You guys are the best!! I love you!!

2 comments:

The Rupps said...

Oh... LIL is so big. I miss you guys. I know it was fun to see all of your Utah friends, but we Washingtonians really need our Harper fix too. It's nice to finally see some pics. If you are interested the Ute Stampede is this weekend...Now that is one heck of a rodeo. I hope you and the fam are all doing okay.
love ya! Cami

Amy Buff said...

What a fun blog Amy! Love you tons!