
Well, here's Madi on her first day of preschool! She actually started last week and she LOVES it! Her teacher's name is Kindel and Madi is in the "Bears" classroom. It's been a little tricky having her explain what she does everyday, but we're working on it. All she says they do is eat. They feed them breakfast and lunch before their day is over at the school...so nice!
I thought for sure I would cry because she just looked so grown up with her backpack and everything, but I was more excited than anything.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness - she is so adorable!! There was no way I could send Lucy this year - maybe next year. She is loving Primary though! I'm so glad they let her go in early. She is also in swimming and dance too...I love it as much as she does!
Amy I can't believe how big she is already. You have the cutest girls ever.
Super cute pics! I am so glad that she is enjoying preschool! Adorable!
There is nothing like starting school. She sure is cute. It looks like you guys are doing well. We love the pictures and seeing how you guys are doing.
Andy
So cute! I'm so glad that I can keep up with you adorable family even when I won't be seeing you guys regularly at church!!!
Wow, how exciting. Your girls are growing up so fast. You guys look great!
Madi is adorable. Where does she go to preschool at? I didn't realize she was going, not that I see you much. So funny, all Quinn ever talks about is what they eat too. Especially when they have chocolate milk...he's so excited.
We really should get together again sometime! You Harpers are a hoot!
Post a Comment