Another Post Dedicated to Underpants!


About a week ago, I had a pile of Madi and Lily's laundry on my bed waiting to be folded. I got doing other things around the house and forgot about the laundry until Lily came up to me holding a pair of Madi's panties. I asked her to put them back on the bed, but she kept following me around the house saying, "Aguh!" (How do you resist that?!) I slipped the panties over her pants and she got the biggest grin on her face! Camille stopped by the house for a bit and just started cracking up and said we had to go up and show Brian. It was so funny watching her run around like that! Especially since she has a really funny run...her big thighs get in the way!
1 comments:
She looks so happy! Who would have known something so simple would make her grin so big!
Post a Comment