October 25, 2008

I Love This Kid!
Here is Lily after I took out little buns I had done on the top of her head. She had some seriously awesome hair going!
Lily is such a sweet girl. She loves babies! Any time she sees one she goes up and pats their head softly and sits back and stares. She loves them! She walks around the house with her baby dolls and feeds them their bottles and rocks them.
She has a pretty good repretoire of animal sounds. The kitty and bunny one are my favorite. I'll be putting up a video of these soon if I can get her to hold still!
That's another thing about Lily: she is a mover! Depending on the situation this makes me smile or panic.
She is still trying really hard to say her words. Her default word is "Aguh".
She is really great at pointing out her different face and body parts!
This Sunday will be her first day in Nursery! I can't believe it! Is she really already 18 months? Where does the time go?!
I really love this child of mine. She keeps me on my toes, but keeps me laughing.

0 comments: