October 31, 2008

Field Trip to WSU's Apple Orchard

This is the first field trip I've been on with Madi and it really was so much fun. I hope her teacher keeps letting me know we they have them so we can tag along in the future!

Madi and her friend Annika sniffing the apples. It smelled so yummy in this room!

Madi was so good to make sure that Lily was included in all the apple festivities.


Picking her Red Delicious apple.


Picking her Golden Delicious apple.


Getting a lesson about Crab Apples. This guy taught them all sorts of cool facts about apples, nuts, and animals that are in the orchard.




One silly kid!

View of the palouse and golf course from the apple orchard.

Time to go home!



To finish out the day we had some "Apple of My Eye" sandwiches. They were delicious!

This video is going down as one of my absolute favorites. I think I've watched it about 20 times already! It just shows you the kind of girl Lily is. She is ready to boogie and be silly any time, anywhere!

3 comments:

The Platts said...

How fun! They probably loved this. Hey I read your post about private or public blogging. I opened mine up for a little while and I was cool who posted on it. Then I would get their info and add it to my list when I made it privat again. Anyways all the private contacts stay saved, which is nice. Anyways Happy Halloween!

The Rupps said...

Aw, LIL! I love that kid. i can't wait to see them tonight in their costumes!!!

Kim said...

These pictures are so gorgeous, all the fall colors! What a neat place to visit! And Lily is too cute, how funny!