HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!
Sweet snap shirt...you still love those!
So handsome
Happy Birthday to a wonderful Papa.
For his birthday one year when we were dating, I had a wave of immaturity wash over me as I went to the store to get his cake. When the man at the counter asked what I wanted written on it I said, "Happy Birthday Joshy Poo-Poo." He looked up from writing and said, "Poo-Poo?" I chuckled a little and said, "Yes!"
(Luckily for Josh that is not what I call him or have ever called him. I'll never live this down if you guys start calling him that!)
We love you so much and hope you have a great birthday!! Just in case we miss seeing you today and are not able to sing for you, here is a video for your birthday enjoyment!
Love You Bunches,
Your Girls







1 comments:
My my goodness. I can't believe we missed his birthday and thinking about it we missed yours too. The time just flies. I almost forgot Isaacs this year.
That is funny. I called Isaac Pumpkin Poop one time. He didn't like it too much.
Happy belated bday Josh and way late bday Amy. We love you!
Post a Comment