To Be Private or Not To Be...
I've been debating on whether or not to keep our blog private. I have a lot of friends and family that don't look at the blog as often because it's private and a lot of my old friends from school, who I wouldn't mind looking at it, are unable to because it is private. At the same time, I want to make sure my kids are safe. Any comments or suggestions people? Let me know what you think!
Thanks!



2 comments:
I think if you want to go public, you should. If you're concerned about keeping the kids safe, I might take off references to where you live/go to school and maybe your last name. Other than that I think you'd be ok.
Also, my blog can't be found by search engines. That is one of the features you can select in your settings.
Post a Comment