Nutcracker Ball 2008

Every December the Vet School hosts the "Nutcracker Ball". It is a semi-formal dinner/dance they have every year. We always look forward to it and this year was especially fun since Brian and Camille joined us!

Ain't love grand?


This is Shawn Sanders and his wife Heather. He is a fellow classmate with Josh. They brought their eight week old baby Paige to the party. She did what newborns do best...sleep!

It was a really fun night! The dinner was pretty good too. At the "Nutcracker Ball" they always serve "Rocky Mountain Oysters". If you don't know what that is...um...it's deep fried...um...cow testicles. Josh said they put a little too much salt on them this year. I only had one small bite; I was saving room for the chocolate cake (which was yummy)!
They played some pretty good music that we danced to. Even Josh and Brian were dancin' it up. Every now and then they would look at each other and say, "Chick song" and go take a seat at our table, but Cami and I would just keep dancing.
All in all, it was a really great night!
1 comments:
How fun is that? I am dying to go to a ball but all the ones here are so expensive because of the open bars!
Post a Comment