January 5, 2009

One Frosty Farm!





Man, have we been getting hammered with snow! Our road especially has been "fun" to drive in what with all the snow drifts. You should see our back yard and front yard...the drifts are huge!
I hadn't left the house all day and it must have been showing because Josh had Brian and Cami come down after we'd put the girls to bed so we could go to the grocery store. Hey, at least it got me out of the house for a bit right?
Thanks for the fresh air sweetie!

2 comments:

NicKim Family said...

great pictures!! Isn't the snow so beautiful? I love it, especially out at your place. You did a great job on your stockings too, seriously so cute! I may have to copy you.

Shaila Lou said...

Love the pictures!! It looks so much better there then it does at an ol' apartment! This snow is crazy.