January 5, 2009

After Christmas Visit from Nana & Grandpa!
We were so thrilled to have my parents come up after Christmas. We hadn't seen them since this summer, so we were all looking forward to their visit. Madi and Lily kept shouting their names when I told them they were here. It was so cute.

While they were here it was my Dad's birthday. I made a yummy rib and baked potato dinner for dear 'ol dad and mom made an awesome carrot cake for him.
We gave him the best birthday present...nothing to do but relax!
My parents always stay at the Holiday Inn when they come and Madi can tell you what that means: swimming!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the pool...


Here is my Dad pretending to be an elephant. He was wiggling the pads back and forth. It was really funny. He also used the pads as alligator jaws...the girls loved that!

Lily's favorite thing to do was fall off the steps of the pool into Grandpa's arms. She could have done it all day I think!

Madi was a champ with the water noodles.



Cute, wrinkly Lily toes!


Don't you just want to squeeze 'em?!
I love my girls!!

1 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

You guys have the cutest girls! If you ever want to give one of them up, I'll gladly have one, or both for that matter! Haha